While not all information that you provide or that we collect is personally identifiable information, this policy includes all information that we collect, that you provide, or that is provided to us by a third party, including personally identifiable information. Personal identifiable information includes, but is not limited to, your name, address, phone number, email address, username and password for restricted access portions of our sites and those of our partners, and information about your devices used to access the sites. While providing some requested information on our sites is completely voluntary (for example, participating in surveys), certain parts of our sites require your personally identifiable information to either access the site or to permit the site to process correctly. This policy covers both mandatory information that you provide, as well as any voluntary information that you provide.
We collect and process the following categories of Personal Information:
- Personal contact information such as name, address, telephone number and email address;
- Business contact information such as business address, telephone number and email address
- Information necessary to provide our products and services to you or your organization;
- Payment, credit, and transaction information for billing purposes;
- Purchase history;
- Instructions, comments, and opinions you provide when you contact us directly by email, chat, online forms, telephone, or mail
- Your opinions and information via surveys we send to you regarding our products and services, potential new products and service, our Online Services, or other matters;
- Information necessary for you to participate in our contests;
- Demographic information such as zip code and age level;
- Information that you choose to provide to us when you interact with us;
- The URL you visited before you came to our Online Services, the URL to which you next go and your Internet Provider (IP) address;
Surface Art Inc. is the sole owner of the information collected from our Online Services.
How We Collect Information
We collect Personal Information various ways including:
- Through our Online Services;
- Through email messages;
- When you provide information in conjunction with our products and services;
- When you provide information over the phone;
- When you provide information through paper-based forms, applications, and other documents;
- When you interact with us at a trade show, in connection with a sales call, or in other similar situations;
- When you participate in a contest or promotion;
- Through publicly available databases;
- Through marketing partners and service providers, when they share the information with us;
- Through referral services;
- Through your browser or device;
- Through your use of an app; and;
How Do We Use Personal Information
We use Personal Information for legitimate business purposes, including:
- Providing our products and services to you and managing relationships;
- Providing you with our marketing materials, facilitating social sharing, and administering promotions;
- Maintaining and improving the functionality of our Online Services; and
- Meeting our legal, regulatory and contractual obligations;
Information Shared with Third Parties
We share personal information with the following individuals or organizations for the following purposes:
- To our service providers and trusted business partners to facilitate services they provide to us. Our service providers and business partners are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to us, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information;
- To government and law enforcement authorities in response to lawful requests or to fulfill our legal obligations;
- To other business entities in connection with a sale, merger or business transaction.
Generally, Surface Art Inc, will not share, rent, sell or otherwise disclose any of your personal data unless we have your permission prior.
How Do We Retain & Secure Your Information
While no security program can fully protect Personal Information from unauthorized disclosure, we have implemented internal policies and technical measures to protect Personal Information from loss, accidental destruction, misuse or disclosure.
- The use of pseudonymization and encryption of personal data where appropriate;
- Procedures and controls to ensure the ongoing confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of processing systems and platforms;
- Procedures for regularly testing, assessing and evaluating the effectiveness of technical and organizational measures for ensuring the security of the processing;
- Procedures to ensure that data is not accessed, except by individuals in the proper performance of their duties;
- The use of contractual language requiring our service providers and other third parties to whom we disclose Personal Information to comply with applicable data privacy laws and to protect the confidentiality of the information; and
- Training all of our employees who handle Personal Information on how to properly handle and protect Personal Information.
Your Privacy Rights
You may make a request at any time for access to, to rectify or remove, or to restrict use of your personal information by sending an email at . You may also have rights to object to your personal information being used, to ask for the transfer of personal information you have made available to us and to withdraw consent to the use of your personal information. Please contact us at to make a request.
We may request additional information from you in order to verify your identity before accommodating an access request. If we are unable to honor a request, we will explain why.
Opting Out of Contact
We may contact you if you have opted in to receive messages from us. If you no longer wish to receive messages, you may opt out of receiving these communications by changing your notification settings in your account or by unsubscribing via the opt-out link included in each e-mail or by otherwise following the instructions in the applicable technology. You may also opt out at any time by emailing . You may also manage some third-party advertising preferences through third party opt-out and do-not-call programs. In addition, you may choose not to provide your location to us in connection with your use of our mobile applications by declining any prompt requesting location information and by customizing your mobile device settings to prevent sharing of location information. If you turn off ad tracking or location tracking, we will no longer use information collected from your device's advertising identifier for the purposes of advertising.
International User Policy
Our website is not intended for children under 16 years of age. We do not knowingly collect nor solicit personal information from children under 13. We will delete any information later determined to be from a user younger than 16.
Notification of Changes
How to Contact Us
This Policy is effective January 1st, 2020.