DCI Waterproof One Pass Mat
SAI Decoupling Crack Isolation (DCI) Waterproof One Pass Mat allows the subfloors of your home to absorb compressional and tensional stress caused by weather, settling foundations and everyday wear and tear.
Its superior design allows for just one pass of thinset to be used which saves vast amounts of time and setting material. Without the membrane, tiles will typically crack and deteriorate but with the SAI DCI Waterproof One Pass mat you can rest assured that your investment will remain beautiful for years to come.
- 1/8” Thick High Density Polypropylene
- Provides low buildup beneath surfaces and is the perfect lightweight alternative to 1/4” backer board
- Can be installed over OSB, plywood, concrete and more
- One pass design – no need to waste time with multiple passes of thinset
- Compliant with all TCNA and ANSI recommendations and requirements
Available in 3.28 ft wide rolls in multiple lengths:
- 3.28 x 8.23 ft (1m x 2.5m), 27 sf
- 3.28 x 16.46 ft (1m x 5m), 54 sf
- 3.28 x 32.93 ft (1m x 10m), 108 sf
- 3.28 x 98.43 ft (1m x 30m), 322.85 sf
Exclusive, Innovative 3-Layer Structure
- Mesh Weave Fabric: Tightly bonds matting to the tile mortar
- “Dimpled” High Density Polypropylene: Geometrically optimized shape for superior adhesion; reduces amount of adhesive needed
- Fleece Fiber: Increases adhesion area and minimizes shear stress
Guaranteed Protection Against Decoupling and Mold
DCI One Pass Mat is a doubleduty membrane that provides waterproofing and cushioning under tiled floors. It can be installed over any substrate: OSB, plywood, concrete, and more. SAI DCI forms an impenetrable vapor barrier which prevents mold growth and grout discoloration.
Technology for Stable, Longer-Lasting Flooring
DCI One Pass Mat features a patented uncoupling design that prevents uneven or unstable substrates from cracking or dislodging tiles. It absorbs compression from everyday foot traffic and foundation settling, while keeping tiled surfaces intact, impeccable, and beautiful.